Would you like to be involved in something that helps
the Windham community grow stronger?
Did you know that Windham’s helping Hands…
- Is a community based nonprofit organization that provides immediate direct benefits/help/service to children, families, and seniors
- Includes representation from all town departments: The Windham School System, Windham Fire Department, Windham Police Department and Windham Town Offices in addition to Windham Community Volunteers
- Provides clothing, school supplies and backpacks for kids going back to school
- Helps provide winter coats to those that need them in late fall
- Partners with the Women’s Service Club of Windham to provide Thanksgiving meals
- Coordinates the Helping Hands tree with FLOW to provide holiday gifts and necessities
- Partners with the Windham Christmas Association, sponsored by A.J. Letizio Sales & Marketing supplying food baskets Christmas
- Offers a variety of assistance and programs to the seniors in our community
- Fulfills a wide range of unforeseen needs throughout the entire year
- Can often match a need to a person who can provide it
- Collaborates with the Lion’s Club, American Legion, Shepherd’s Pantry, and various local clubs and charities
Windham’s Helping Hands serves the Windham Community and relies on the generosity of its donors. Together, we are able to reach out to our neighbors and offer varied support.
Or mail your donation to:
Windham’s Helping Hands, Inc.
P.O. Box 4073
Windham, NH 03087
EIN# 55-0842491 (501c3)
“It’s because of the generosity of people like you that families in need are able to create some sense of normalcy for themselves and their children during the holidays. Thank you for helping to alleviate our stress and helping us focus on the season.”
“Thank you so much for making meals and providing moral support for our family throughout my illness. You helped us cope in a diffucult situation.”